Sunday, May 2, 2010

Quotes with Songs Othello (color-coordinated)

That death’s unnatural that kills for loving.
Alas, why gnaw you so your nether lip?
Some bloody passion shakes your very frame.
These are portents, but yet I hope, I hope
They do not point on me.
ACT 5, SCENE 2


Say it isn’t so
Tell me it’s not true
Say it isn’t so
I believe in you
Tell me it’s a lie
Say It Isn't So by Bon Jovi

No, as I am a Christian.
If to preserve this vessel for my lord
From any other foul unlawful touch
Be not to be a strumpet, I am none
ACT 4, SCENE 2

Don’t Do Me Like That
Well I love you, baby
Don’t Do Me Like That x3
Someday I’ll need you baby
Don’t Do Me Like That
Don't Do Me Like That by Tom Petty
The heavens forbid

But that our loves and comforts should increase

Even as our days do grow

ACT 2, SCENE 1


I’ll be standing here
for the next 100 years

If it all should end tonight,

I’ll know it was worth the fight

I’ll be standing here
for the next 100 years
Next 100 Years by Bon Jovi



Even to the very quality of my lord.
I saw Othello’s visage in his mind,
And to his honors and his valiant parts
Did I my soul and fortunes consecrate.
ACT 1, SCENE 3

She Likes Me for Me
Not because I look like Tyson Bedford
With the charm of Robert Redford
Oozing out my ears
What she sees are my bumps and inhibitions
She Likes Me for Me by Blessid Union of Souls

An inviting eye, and yet methinks right modest.
And when she speaks, is it not an alarum to love?
She is indeed perfection.
ACT 2, SCENE 3

She got whatever it is
It blows me away
She’s everything I want to say
to a woman
But couldn’t find the words to say
Whatever It Is by Zac Brown Band
 

No comments:

Post a Comment